Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Famous Kentuckian Diane Sawyer

Hello, my name is Diane Sawyer I was born on December 22, 1945 in Glasgow, Kentucky. My parents are Tom Sawyer and Jean W. Sawyer I was married to Mike Nichols on April 29, 1988.

I started my career as a reporter for a local station in Louisville, Kentucky. Today, I am the co-anchor of ABC's Good Morning America. I am one of today's leading television journalists. Millions of people watch me as I communicate the news of day as well as other information to a national audience.

In 2001, I was named one of the 30 most powerful women in America.

Some unusual facts about me are: In 1963 I won America’s scholarship pageant. I have interviewed many famous people including, Britney Spears, Rihanna and Ellen DeGeneres and many more. I made a difference in the world with my award winning documentaries on poverty in America.
Posted by: Pug33

No comments:

Post a Comment