Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Never Mess with your Sister!




One day after school last year, my sister Hannah and I were in a big fight. I wanted to wear her boots, and she wouldn’t let me so we started fighting. I was so mad at her. It wasn’t fair that I always had to share things with her, and she never shared things with me. All through dinner she kept poking me, and I wanted to poke her back.   
After dinner, she was doing her homework in our room on her bed. We have bunk beds, and she was on the top bunk. I was really mad at her, and I climbed up on the side of the top bunk and poked her really hard on the arm. She got so mad she pushed me, and I fell off the side of the bed and landed on really hard on the floor.
I knew something was wrong because my whole arm was stinging so bad. I started crying really hard. Hannah ran and got our mom, and they took me to the hospital. I remember going back to the x-ray room. They put this big thing around me and made me stand in front of this big light. After the x-ray, they took me back to my mom.  A few minutes later, a doctor came in and said, “You have a broken collarbone young lady.”
A few minutes later a lady came in and put a cast on me. It was from my shoulder all the way down and around my waist. They gave me medicine so the pain would stop.
When it was time to go a nurse took me to the car in a wheel chair. When I got home I went up stairs and went to sleep. The next morning my sister was at school, and I was at home. When I got up to use the bath room I could feel the broken part moving. That day my mom was at work and my dad was watching me. My papa came over to my house to see how I was doing. He brought me a milk shake from Big Boy.
 When Hannah got home she gave me candy. I think it was because she felt bad for hurting me. I felt sad because I could not do anything, except sleep. It was hard for me to go somewhere. I felt bad and all I wanted to do is sleep. I felt dead.
I learned to never mess with my sister.
Posted by: Dance14

No comments:

Post a Comment