Friday, December 14, 2012

Famous Kentuckian, Ashely Judd


Ashley Judd

Hello, my name is Ashley Judd. I was born on April 19, 1968 in Los Angeles California.  My parents are Michael Ciminella and Naomi Judd.  My sister is Wynonna Judd.  I am married to Dario Franchitti and we have no children.
I spent my childhood back and forth between California and Kentucky between my divorced parents.  I attended 12 different schools.  Before my sister and mother made it big with their singing, we were very poor.  I spent much time reading and acting our characters in the books for entertainment. This is what sparked my interest in acting. 
I have been in 23 movies.   Including Divine Secrets of the YA YA Sisterhood, Where the Heart Is, Simon Birch, Dolphin Tale, Someone like You and many more. 
Some interesting facts about me are; I am an actress, my mom and sister are singers and my husband Dario Franchitti is a famous race car driver.  I graduated from the University of Kentucky with a degree in French. I am a HUGE UK fan and I attend as many basketball games as possible. 
My famous quote is, “Everything I’ve done has been personally fun, important and meaningful to me. 

Posted by:  Sparklegirl20

2 comments:

  1. my dad saw her at a basketball game one time. I think he liked that better than the game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I know someone that was Ashley Judd for her Famous Kentuckian!

    ReplyDelete