Friday, December 14, 2012

Famous Kentuckian, William Shatner



William Shatner

 Hello, my name is William Shatner. I was born on March 22, 1931 in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. My parents were Anne and Joseph Shatner. I was married 4 times to Gloria, Roisin, Nerine, and Elizabeth and had 2 children. I am currently 81 years old.

I have been an actor for 61 years. I received my Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame back in 1983. I am famous for playing Captain T. Kirk on the television series Star trek. The series ran from 1966-1969. However, the show still often plays in syndication and has been popular for nearly 50 years.

More recently I am known for playing Juliet’s father on the show Psych and also the Priceline Negotiator commercial.

I own a 360-acre horse farm in Woodford County, Kentucky where I currently live.
My accomplishments made a difference because due to my portrayal of the character Captain Kirk, I helped to make science fiction popular.

Posted By: Sugar2020

1 comment:

  1. William Shatner lives here?! I didn't know that! Thanks for the post!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete